FAQs - Perguntas Mais Frequentes
Mobile internet and 3.5G D-Com
Have questions about the Internet's fastest? Here are their answers to frequently asked questions or call 156.
What is the Call Center number?
155 or 156
What is GPRS?
GPRS is an acronym that represents an English name of "General Packet Radio Service." It is a technology for transmitting data within the existing GSM network. GPRS allows customers to not only access to the public Internet, but also all data transmissions via the mobile device based on IP network. Just as accessing the Internet, the GPRS supports standard WAP content via the mobile equipment in a quick and easy way.
What is 3G?
The internet is 3G Mobile Broadband, which allows for greater quality, speed and stability on the link.
How can I have it?
This addtional for all customers pre and post paid.
To get 3G on your phone, just need my phone to be compatible because the configuration is free
To be able to have in your mobile sends a message with the word MI0 to 86111 and will receive messages configurations.
What do I do with the 3.5G?
• The 3G technology allows you to make video calls in real time, mobile phone and a significant increase in speed Internet access (downloads, uploads and browsings);
I might have to make use of 3.5G services?
• To make use of the 3G, just have a compatible phone and set the phone in the network settings. Card can use voice or data card.
How to get paid to 3.5G and enjoy all the advantages of 3.5G?
• The implementation of 3.5G undertakes no cost increase. The video call is the same cost as a normal call voice and Internet access also remains the same tariff per MB.
This technology is available to clients?
• Prepaid and Postpaid.
What is the access point Movitel?
• M-INTERNET or MOVITEL_GPRS
How do I know if my phone is compatible or not?
• The phone features are in the box and / or manual instructions. The reference can be made as 3.5G, UMTS, HSDPA or WCDMA.
I'm in an area with 3.5G coverage but can not use. What should I do?
• You must first make sure that your equipment is compatible with 3.5G and configure the network mode to 3.5G/UMTS and then for Dual Mode or Dual Mode, always check the APN
What happens when you leave the coverage area of ??3.5G?
• Having the equipment configured for duplex mode as suggested above, to leave the area with 3G coverage the phone automatically changes the network type.
How do I access Internet 3.5G?
• Internet access is available in three ways: using your phone to browse, using your phone as a modem connected to the computer or using a modem or data card with a SIM card Movitel.
What are the advantages of 3.5G?
• In addition to being able to make video calls in real time (with a compatible phone), the web browsing speeds are much faster than GPRS / EDGE, and can currently reach up to 7.2 MB.
• High-speed Internet access
• Downloads of unlimited size
• Video calls and much more ..
What are the advantages of having 3.5G internet on my phone?
• The mobile internet access allows you to access online resources such as Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Facebook, Hi-5, Google and more!